Sunday, May 29, 2011

I'm Coming Home

Hello my fellow bloggers,

I'm back, I know it has been quite some time since I last blogged--I was very busy with school and life. A lot has happened since I last blogged, and to be honest, I am not quite sure if I will be able to update you all on every things that's happened (sorry). However, I will try my best to update you on the most important things--like graduation, graduate school, and maybe some more personal (relationship things)--who knows?! The summer is here, which means I have a ton of time on my hands. But, I am spending most of it relaxing, some traveling, and MOST of leisurely reading. Oh how exciting, right! In fact, I am just wrapping up Manning Marables book Malcolm X: A Life of Reinvention , so far, the book is amazing--in many ways it has slightly changed the ways in which I view Malcolm X and his life (in various ways). Anyway, I plan to give a review of the book after I am done...so be looking out. That's all for now, I am very excited about blogging again so be looking out for more posts in the coming days.

Best,

LW

No comments:

Post a Comment